The International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer (IASLC) is the premier international membership association for physicians, researchers, and medical professionals, who are dedicated to conquering lung and thoracic cancers worldwide. We are currently seeking a Data Analyst to join our team of dedicated professionals.
Day to day, the Data Analyst is responsible for analyzing data, implementing and maintaining databases, ensuring data hygiene, gathering data from primary and secondary sources, and identifying, reporting, and interpreting trends from the data. The Data Analyst must be an organized self-starter with extreme attention to detail, who can effectively execute assignments and prioritize workload to meet established timelines.
This nonsupervisory, exempt position is physically based in our downtown Denver, CO office on a hybrid work schedule. This position reports to the Associate Director, Information Technology (IT).
In this role, you will:
• Support data queries for regular reports across different functional areas and special projects.
• Effectively collect, store, and update data in the AMS (Association Management System). Develop, maintain, and optimize the AMS to ensure data integrity and security, including management of database updates, maintenance, and modifications to best serve business needs.
• Ensure that data is clean, accurate, and consistent.
• Remove duplicate records, fix data errors, check for abnormalities to ensure accuracy and accessibility in data in management systems.
• Develop reports, diagrams, and data visualizations to accurately represent and illustrate data trends.
• Documenting processes and maintaining data records.
• Adhering to best practices in data analysis and collection.
• Maintain updated lists and automated queries for email service tool and provide data segmentation recommendations and support for all promotional efforts.
• Assist in resolving data or software issues, as well as internal and external user issues, troubleshoot and repair bugs in systems.
• Assist with communication and management of vendor relationships with third-party software and support vendors.
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
• A deep commitment to the mission of the IASLC and compassion for those living with a lung cancer diagnosis.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education/training. BS/BA in information science, computer science, management information systems (MIS) or related field from an accredited college preferred.
• 2 years of relevant work experience in the use/management of customer databases and/or data analytics.
• Solid understanding of relational databases, data extraction, reporting and analysis tools.
• High level of technological and internet literacy with advanced proficiency in Excel and Microsoft Office Suite with proven aptitude for learning new technologies quickly and integrating them efficiently into workflow.
• Strong work ethic, positive attitude, dependable.
• Proactive customer service orientation, relationship building skills and flexibility.
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a dynamic, team-oriented environment.
• Multicultural sensitivity. Multilingual fluency/literacy would be a plus.
National Jewish Health is seeking a Software Quality Assurance Analyst to join our Information Services & Technology Custom Applications team.
The selected candidate will collaborate with the Lead Software Quality Assurance Analyst on testing strategies and test plan execution on various in-house, custom applications. The ideal candidate will:
Successful candidates will be familiar with SDLC principles and comfortable working in various modes including agile, waterfall, and hybrid. Additionally, they will be comfortable switching gears as needed and seek success in all projects and deliverables.
The Software Quality Assurance Analyst is to ensure overall quality in all aspects of custom software development, both functionally and technically in order to meet the requirements of the customer. Provides troubleshooting support during the development lifecycle and collaborates with developers on bug fixes and requirements delivery to ensure products/services meet quality and deliverable standards. Tests deliverables in terms of functionality, performance, reliability, stability and compatibility with other legacy and/or external systems.
Supervisory or Managerial Responsibility
Salary Range: $60,000 – $70,000