Colorado Nonprofit Association
CVS/GOS Operations Coordinator
Summary of Position
This is a support role designed to support the day-to-day operational activity within the CVSuite and GO Smart platforms, with a focus on customer satisfaction, acquisition, and retention. The coordinator will be the first liaison for addressing customer needs and developing educational material and content to support their use of the systems while demonstrating an expert understanding of the business, its constituents, and the workflows and business rules of the GO Smart and CVSuite systems. This role will also support technical work, such as end-user testing, drafting new feature specifications, and documenting system errors. The operations coordinator will be frequently called upon to provide program metrics, anecdotal information about customers, and product knowledge in both written and verbal formats.
- Assist customers daily, by phone and email, with GO Smart and CVSuite system questions and account issues.
- Acts as a product knowledge expert for GO Smart and CVSuite.
- Lead system demonstrations and training to internal and external audiences.
- Send renewal communications and process and track renewals and dropped clients.
- Complete business transaction tasks, including creating and sending invoices, sending payment reminders, and logging received payments.
- Compile weekly, monthly, and quarterly customer and sales metrics in easily-digestible reports.
- Performs custom workflow and cycle setup for new and existing GO Smart customers.
- Troubleshoot and document GO Smart and CVSuite system errors and bugs.
- Participate in GO Smart and CVSuite system testing of bug fixes and new features.
- Document and maintain system information and business rules in Confluence and/or other shared-knowledge repositories.
- Updates customer education and onboarding materials in alignment with system changes and proposes solutions for gaps in existing material.
- Draft business communications for customer educational material, system changes or new features, or operational or business updates.
- Prepare team agendas and lead team meetings in collaboration with the GO Smart/CVSuite manager.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.
Competencies and Desired Attributes
- Exceptional customer service acumen. We are looking for people who can address and resolve customer questions and issues with care, compassion, patience and creativity.
- High degree of self-accountability. Ideal candidates take ownership of their work, set realistic goals and priorities, and follow through on commitments in the time frame required without requiring constant supervision.
- Highly detail-oriented and organized. We are looking for those who thrive in noticing small details, organizing things in a logical, intuitive manner, and have experience with maintaining accurate business records.
- Ability to identify issues and offer and execute solutions. Ideal candidates love to improve processes and recommend changes to workflows that make operations more efficient.
- Proficiency with software and technical tools. Ideal candidates don’t have to be highly technical, but we’re looking for those who are quick technology adapters and have experience with and/or can quickly learn customer relationship management (CRM) systems, billing and invoicing software, and project management systems.
- Commitment to diversity, equity, accessibility, and inclusion. We are interested in individuals who have experience in these areas or have a willingness to learn more and adopt practices that support these commitments.