The Limb Preservation Foundation is a thriving Denver-based nonprofit organization seeking a passionate professional who is in an early part of his/her career in development/fundraising work. The purpose of The Limb Preservation Foundation is to provide help, hope and possibilities to patients and families experiencing serious limb conditions due to tumor, trauma or infection.
Limb injury and disease has a major impact on the lives of the patient and family; The Limb Preservation Foundation focus is to support financial, emotional and the patient education needs. The nature of our work provides tangible, direct connections to our mission. It is well-suited to individuals who want to make a difference,
particularly for health and/or human services causes.
We have a small, highly collaborative team who enjoy working together providing vital services to the unique limb difference community we serve. Our rganization is in a growth mode, has a strong financial position and an engaged, committed board of directors.
We seek a talented individual with a desire to grow and advance in his or her career with us. We encourage interested individuals to learn more at limbpreservation.org.
The Development Manager is responsible for cultivating mid- and entry-level donations and social media functions. In addition, this professional will bring skills to develop and manage peer-to-peer fundraising, direct mail campaigns, grants, and special events fundraising. We are seeking a strong writer who is comfortable wearing different hats.
This role will be rewarding for an individual who wants to make a difference and experience clear rewards from work making a positive impact in the lives of our constituents. This professional will amass a wide range of work samples for his/her portfolio. This role will also offer excellent opportunities to learn and grow as a professional fundraiser.
· Develop fundraising campaigns geared toward introducing new donors to the organization, such as peer-to-peer fundraising, crowdfunding, grants, raffles, expansion of annual fund.
· Write, coordinate and manage print and electronic projects, including newsletters, appeal letters, web copy and related public-facing communication.
· Will manage and work closely with Executive Director for direct mail appeals.
· The Manager will update the website regularly.
· The Manager will manage monthly Enewsletters.
· Responsible for posting social media content regularly.
· Monitor website traffic and play an active role in campaigns to create heightened engagement with the LPF website.
· Function as staff lead for special events, in collaboration with other staff members.
· Will function as a back-up providing administrative support for office functions as needed.
Our ideal candidate will be a pro-active, self-directed and organized professional who can multi-task and who possesses the following skills and
· Bachelor’s degree
· Minimum three years to five years fundraising experience
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Proficient with Microsoft Office, Canva, WordPress, others
· Experience with donor databases
· Knowledgeable and proficient with social media
· Excellent written, verbal and social interaction skills