Colorado Nonprofit Association
The Salesforce Administrator will work with the Sr Salesforce Administrator to continually improve and enhance the Refugee Services portion of the LFS Salesforce platform, gathering requirements and feedback, designing scalable best practice solutions, and managing the product road map. The Salesforce Administrator will also provide end user management including support tickets, training, and designing solutions with user satisfaction as a priority.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- All aspects of user and license management including new user setup/deactivation, roles, profiles, permissions, public groups, and sharing rules
- Work with executives, directors, and key staff members across the Refugee Services program to ensure proper data collection and recording in Salesforce
- Sandbox environment management
- Interface with end users to understand feature requirements and/or address support issues and work collaboratively with the Sr. Salesforce Administrator on more complex requests and issues.
- Identify unused or underutilized platform features
- Work with executives, directors, and key staff members to create and/or edit reports
- Maintain proficiency with data reporting and analysis tools such as Tableau and Apsona
- Create manuals and/or informative materials to support staff in the use of Salesforce
- Provide formal and ad hoc training for new and existing users
- Provide Helpdesk support for Refugee Services Salesforce users
- Stay connected to the Salesforce community through publications, user groups, and on-line resources to maintain knowledge of features, functionalities, and best practices
- Performs other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 1 – 2 years of Salesforce experience required. NPSP experience preferred.
- Salesforce certification preferred
- Strong understanding of the Salesforce platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, processes, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity preferred.
- Experience with Apsona, Tableau, and FormAssembly preferred
- High proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook) with demonstrated ability to quickly learn new software and web-based applications
- Solid organization skills, ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Ability to effectively interpret complex technical problems and communicate solutions in non-technical terms.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, and is able to travel throughout the agency service areas. Must carry
- automobile liability insurance at the level of $100,000/300,000/100,000.
- Demonstrates commitment to the Mission, Values and Vision of Lutheran Family Services Rocky Mountains.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Associate’s Degree (A.A.) or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school. Combination of education and experience may be substituted.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Salesforce Certified Associate or Salesforce Certified Administrator strongly preferred.