Love In the Name of Christ (INC) of Littleton has served this community since 2008. We are an affiliate of Love INC National which has locations in 29 states. Our mission is: To mobilize local churches to transform lives and communities in the Name of Christ. We do this through engaging The Church and Christian volunteers in a variety of ways.
The Connection Center is the heartbeat of Love INC. This call center provides a first point of contact for many community members who are struggling to meet daily needs. The Connection Center Coordinator leads volunteers who provide valuable connections, both physical and emotional, and invite callers to begin their journey with Love INC. Additionally, Love INC will learn more from our community about what is most needed, then share that invitation with the churches.
· Enjoys working with a small and dedicated team who show their love for Christ by serving others
· Manages difficult conversations and messy circumstances that can occur when helping neighbors in need
· Thrives in a fast-paced workspace
· Learns people and processes well
· Exercises self-care
The Connection Center Coordinator is responsible for the operational direction and oversight of volunteers in the Connection Center teams and Reception teams so that callers from churches and the community will be prayerfully served with resources, opportunities, and Christ’s love.
1. Manage the Love INC Connection Center operations:
· Support 20+ volunteers, train and oversee all workflow for Connection Center and Receptionist Volunteers
· Manage all client contacts; assign queues in Salesforce; handle everyday needs and escalated calls; provide case management/progression
· Train and support volunteers to provide excellent service to callers and visitors
· Create leadership within the Connection Center Volunteers by identifying, recruiting, and training to positions that will improve operations and build sustainability
2. Work with the Director of Connections Ministry to:
· Support Gap Ministry operations and collaborate with Resource Teams
· Create and deliver metrics that will improve the quality and speed of service
· Provide reports on the number and type of needs met, as well as those not able to be met
· Document procedures and keep updated for maximum effectiveness and training
3. Work with Love INC Staff team to continually improve the Love INC ministry and execute the Strategic Plan:
· Take advantage of Love INC National trainings, and others
· Explore how Salesforce and other technology can improve our connections with clients, churches, and community
4. Other duties as assigned.
· A personal relationship with Jesus Christ
· Belief in the mission of Love INC
· High School Diploma
· Proficient with email and Microsoft Office Suite
· Strong interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills. A team player.
· Ability to work both independently and cooperatively with a variety of people
· Must pass a background check.
· Ability to lift 20 pounds.
· Agree to employment terms and conditions as stated in the Employee Handbook
· Associate or Bachelor degree in Social Work
· Proficient with Salesforce