Colorado Nonprofit Association
ABOUT US: Hilltop Community Resources is a non-profit organization that has been providing human services to the Grand Valley for over 70 years. We value integrity, inclusion, relationship, growth, courage, and FUN! Hilltop puts People First and gives them the tools and support they need to face life’s challenges. Hilltop provides numerous different services throughout Mesa, Delta, Montrose, and Gunnison Counties.
PURPOSE STATEMENT: At Hilltop, we are dedicated to connecting people and building community.
This position is responsible for supporting residents at Pathways Village to identify goals, needs, and resources for keeping individuals housed and reaching their identified goals, preventing out-of-home placement or current placement disruption utilizing a variety of evidence-based practices to help families navigate the resources needed to become healthy, stable and safe.
This full-time position has a schedule of Monday-Friday, with some flexibility.
This position has a starting wage range of 19.50-20.50 per hour, depending on qualifications and experience.
Accepting applications for this position until filled.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Become trained and/or certified in assigned Hilltop Program, curriculum or Practice, and conduct duties in accordance to fidelity standards, grant requirements and program guidelines.
- Complete certifications and trainings required for position, which may include, but not be limited to High Fidelity Wraparound Standards, Credentials of the Colorado Standards for Peer and Family Specialist, Credentials of the Family Resource Center (FRC), Parents as Teachers (PaT), or other required training, as applicable to assigned role.
- Upon enrollment, create a family working file with all necessary documentation; assist families in developing their individualized goal/plan.
- Administer all required assessments and screenings with families.
- Enter and maintain data as required by assigned program.
- Shares “lived” experience with families in accordance with fidelity model if required by role in the assigned program.
- Refer families to external services and resources when family needs are outside the scope of Navigator’s professional training.
- Collaborate with relevant agencies to assist clients with meeting goals.
- Accompany, facilitate, and/or attend family meetings/staffing times with other court, school, and/or legal related agencies. Provide or brainstorm ideas regarding transportation, as needed.
- Develop and maintain up-to-date knowledge and information on programs and community resources.
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Associate Degree in Human Services or related field or four years of related or lived experience in the Human Services field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
CLEARANCES & HEALTH REQUIREMENTS
The following background checks are conducted by Hilltop Community Resources:
- Hilltop Criminal Background Check
- Sex Offender Registry
- Driving Record
- Department of Health and Human Services Office of Inspector General (OIG) Exclusion List
- Non-Facility Fingerprint Card
- Non-Facility TRAILS (Child Abuse Registry)
- Influenza Vaccination (recommended)
- Any other required vaccination