Colorado Nonprofit Association
AV Event Technician I
As an AV event technician, your primary duties are to provide audio and video support for events, conferences, or virtual events that are recorded or broadcasted. Your responsibilities include discussing the correct set-up needed for an event and setting up all the proper equipment, such as microphones, video recorders, or broadcasting tools. You also program lighting or other visual aids and help troubleshoot and repair problems with AV operations.
This role is customer facing and will require strong communication and people skills. In addition to event support, this position will also support exhibit maintenance and repairs.
Work Schedule: Onsite
- Technology setup and tear down.
- Event technology facilitation.
- Troubleshooting any issues as they arise.
- Perform updates on venue and conference room related AV Technology
- Troubleshoot and repair audio hardware
- Troubleshoot and repair video delivery systems
- 1 years’ experience supporting audiovisual equipment such as video projectors, monitors, touch screens, digital cameras, mixing consoles, microphones is preferred
- 2 years’ experience in customer service or hospitality sectors
- Available evenings and weekends
Ideal candidate will have:
- Theater experience or DJ experience
- Guest experience focused mindset
- Ability to be flexible and multi-task, enthusiasm for working with customers
- An understanding and experience in supporting AV for events
- We love science.
- We are curious, creative and playful.
- We cultivate relationships with each other, diverse communities, the environment and for our future.
- We think critically and act with empathy.