Dental Lifeline Network is the preeminent national non-profit delivering extensive dental care to our country’s most vulnerable older adults, persons with disabilities, and the medically-fragile. Through a coordinated system of care, DLN has enabled more than $525 million in donated dental care to more than 170,000 people since 1974. Our nationwide network of 17,000 volunteer dentists, specialists and labs make this work possible. Our program and support teams enable this care through case management, volunteer recruitment and management, fund-raising, partnership development, and raising awareness.
A member of the Development department, the Corporate Engagement Manager (CEM) builds and nurtures corporate relationships. This is a new position that reports to the Vice President of Development and will work closely with all Development and Marketing team members. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Manage a portfolio of 50-75 corporate donors and prospects, and build a pipeline for corporate support across the dental sector and beyond.
· Work collaboratively and creatively across teams to develop and execute new partnerships or special initiatives. Compile compelling content, review and
edit sponsorship proposals/presentations. Define recognition benefits for sponsors/partners at various levels of support and ensure effective and timely
· Lead sponsorship solicitations for Lifeline Heroes Challenge (DLN’s annual campaign to support dental care for veterans) and other special corporate campaigns.
· In collaboration with the Director of Partner Relations, optimize opportunities with Dental Service Organizations/group practices where both clinical volunteer and financial support commitments are possible.
· Identify purpose-driven employee engagement opportunities and be a resource for companies and organizations to strengthen their corporate social
responsibility (CSR) strategies.
· Ensure the highest level of stewardship by providing regular communication, engagement opportunities, and recognition to corporate donors to inspire, motivate, and engage partners to see the value in their partnership and ROI for their organizations.
· Track relationship management and activity using DonorPerfect donor database, and help maintain data integrity.
Forthis role, we’re seeking:
A dynamic, collaborative team player who has a passion for helping others. DLN’s Corporate Engagement Manager will be skilled at building relationships and maximizing opportunities to meet and exceed revenue goals. Our ideal candidate is goal-driven, focused, personable, with a great sense of humor, and the
confidence to engage with anyone to promote DLN’s mission. In addition, this person has a sharp eye for detail and a proven track record of delivering
· Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years of successful fund-raising experience.
· Proven track record of raising charitable dollars and securing sponsorships from corporations of various sizes.
· Relationship management skills and experience, including short and long-term planning,
· Exemplary oral and written communication skills; excellent listening and presentation skills.
· Knowledge of CSR principles and practices associated with effective corporate fund-raising, and familiarity with of marketing trends and tactics.
· Proven ability to organize and manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously from conception to execution
· A high level of professionalism, integrity/ethics, and confidentiality.
· Proficiency with MS Office 365 tools such as Sharepoint, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word; working knowledge of DonorPerfect or comparable donor tracking software.